OOTD featuring River Island and Primark


Back to a casual outfit for this post. I'm super lazy when it comes to choosing outfits for the day time, which explains why my blog has been spammed with more evening wear (sorry!). I previously mentioned in my July favourites that midi/maxi dresses were my go to items and this is one of my favourites. It's super simple and easy to style for all occasions. 

I decided to pair my dress with simple black plimsolls, as they are super easy to slip on and so comfortable to wear for daily errands. I do live in my plimsolls just because they are so comfortable and go with most outfits. My shoe collection is so vast but I seem to live in 5 pairs at most. I always pair this dress with a patterned kimono just to give it some colour. 


You can probably tell, I adore my key necklace, it's just so well made and goes perfectly with majority of my everyday outfits. I added my extra outfit photo I posted on instagram to show my alternative chain choker paired with the outfit. The final image also shows how figure hugging and flattering the dress is. I adore how the dress flatters my figure and makes my body look curvy. The strap detail on the dress is also flattering for smaller and larger breasted woman as it isn't low cut like most maxi dresses you find. 

What I'm wearing
Kimono: New look Dress: River Island Shoes: Primark Clutch: New look Necklace: My clockwork castle Choker: Blue moon boutique 





No comments :

Post a Comment