OOTD || Slouchy Sundays

I'm very happy to be shooting outfits again. It's amazing what a new look can do, I've neglected myself for a good while so getting my hair done & refilling my make-up collection has done me the world of good. I enjoyed shooting while out & about so hopefully they'll be more to come. 

I'm all for a comfortable outfit especially when I'm off exploring. My style has changed soo much over the years & I'm looking to refresh my wardrobe this month. Time to get rid of the old & invest in simple staples. I just want to have a clean collection of outfits that I can be happy with. I've been getting rid of things I've been holding onto for no reason this year. I just don't need soo much stuff!! 

What I'm wearing
Jacket: Similar Top: H&M Trousers: Similar Shoes: Converse Tote: Primark

Shelley xx

No comments :

Post a Comment