Melt Cosmetics Review



I was gifted this awesome Lipstick from my wishlist. I've heard some good reviews about Melt cosmetics as they do matte lipsticks in a range of unusual colours. This colour is so awesome and for the price tag I didn't want to get any normal colour I could purchase from my local drug store.

I do love this lip colour, I'm not entirely sure when I would wear this as I'm not daring enough to wear it to work. The colour stays really well and lasts a good few hours. I am always worried with daring colours they will rub off easily but this doesn't. It is also rather creamy making it really easy to apply. But you do need to warm it up to get the smoothest application. It doesn't have an awesome smell like mac lipsticks. But for the price tag it is worth it. I wouldn't necessarily buy too many products from melt because of the price tag but for an out there lippy its a great brand to use. 

I would 100% recommend this brand for out there colours but get in quick because their range seems to sell out super quick. 

No comments :

Post a Comment