OOTD || Interview Chic


Recently I've had to start planning a few interview outfits so I thought I'd show you my favourite of the bunch. Clearly New Look have great smart wear. I've always loved their blazers so as a high street store it's fab for business wear too!!

I really love this outfit because it's super simple and sleek. Black on grey is a great combo and I think this for a smart interview would be perfect. I wouldn't necessarily wear heels for an interview but depending on the nature of your job for meeting I would. I love how this slouchy turtle neck is transformed paired with a blazer and trousers.

I have a few posts lined up so forgive me for neglecting my blog. I've also filmed a video too!!

What I'm wearing
Top: New Look  Blazer: New Look Trousers: Missguided  Heels: New Look  Clutch: New Look



2 comments :

  1. I really love those heels, so much so I almost bought them for my birthday night out haha Love this look! Smart casual on point!

    ReplyDelete