Summer Wishlist

Summer wishlist
(L-R: Directions hair-dye, Ripped jeans, Chain-link maxi, Crochet dress, Denim pinafore, Two-piece, Dungaree dress, Sleevless jacket, Dr Martens' boots)

I haven't been making many wishlist posts because I'm too poor to shop!! As if that stops me though (oops!!). I thought I'd do an overall summer wishlist rather than a monthly set because it's more reachable. Plus the SS15 trends are amazing. I'm loving each and every one equally so this throws a bunch together. Okay as for the hair-dye it's probably a no go but I get so bored and I'm debating a huge change once again. The two items that really pop on this list are the chain link maxi which will definitely be much next purchase. It's just super amazing. You can throw it over so many basics and look sleek as hell. I also love the crochet dress but I have seen it every where and I'd rather stand out then blend in. I'm loving the denim trend and really want a cute pinafore dress, I really snagged a mini dress and love it. As for the grey theme going on, I can't deny it's my favourite colour and I'm loving the sleeveless trend. I wish topshop was more affordable, even their joni jean range has gone up and it puts me off purchasing. I've also had my eye on some public desire lace up heels but you can't add their items to polyvore hence the exclusion.

3 comments :

  1. I love love love the dungaree dress! it's so cute :)

    www.daintydweeb.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both the denim dungaree dress and the grey waistcoat.

    Alex - Funky Jungle

    ReplyDelete