OOTD featuring New Look and H&M


I adore this outfit as it's super comfy and easy to throw together in the summer weather. I've gone back to basics recently as I'm slowly becoming lazy with my outfits. I ended up wearing different variations of this outfit in Wales because it was so simple. I think as summer nears we all end up bunging on our basics to make life easier for ourselves. Since we're all melting in the sun who can blame us for wearing comfy pieces. 


I recently purchased this kimono because I wanted a simple floral piece. Everywhere seemed to be stocking bright colours and as much as I do love a good pattern it's just not convenient when all my other clothes are usually patterned. I have lived in my kimono since the suns been out, I think it stops my outfit being bog standard in this case. I also bought these jean shorts whilst in Wales because all my shorts aren't acceptable to wear. Don't want everyone seeing my bum cheeks (what was I thinking?). These have a zip detail on each leg to make them stand out a bit more. Debating if to buy a white pair when I get paid. I started wearing open toed sandals, it's a big deal for me. I hate feet but my new sandals are pretty damn cute and a bargain so who can complain? 

What I'm wearing
Necklace: Gift shop Kimono: New look (£24.99)Top: Topshop (£6) Shorts: River Island (£25)Sandals: Primark (£8) Bag: H&M (£12.99)

No comments :

Post a Comment