Holiday Lookbook || Primark & New Look


We have wifi!! Finally; turns out living without wifi in an area with rubbish 4G is the bane of my life. Any how because these posts are a month late you're going to be to spammed with my holiday look-book posts. I wore the most simplest outfits in Turkey because when you're that hot you just want to bung on the nearest pair of shorts & a crop. 



I have to admit I love a good clash of patterns and even though these sort of mesh well they are very different. It was really nice to be able to wear colour rather than just black!! Plus living in jelly shoes in my dream, so lets just say they saw a lot of places while in Turkey. Ohh & remember when I had lots of hair? Well lets just say I can't wait for it to all grow back. I'll show you why when I get images back!! Hope you're all well!! 
What I'm wearing
Top: Primark  Bottoms: Primark  (Similar) Shoes: Ebay  (Similar) Kimono: New Look 

Shelley xx


No comments :

Post a Comment