OOTD || Made Of Bricks

Here's yet another outfit I wasn't meaning to shoot but did! Well to be honest I did love this outfit from the moment I put it on. I felt all old school tumblr & it just made me feel sassy for the day. I think this is my most bloggery outfit shoot ever; completely on a whim & ohh so public. It's safe to say I love these photos & they make me feel fabulous!!!
I don't know about you but when do you ever stumble across an empty train entrance? Like never right but this Kings cross entrance was perfect & the blogger in me leaped out!! I wouldn't say the angle is the most flattering but I love the whole vibe to this shoot. Onto the outfit; I decided to go super causal yet dressed up for the Kerb food fest (see my post here) & it was the perfect excuse to wear my Kate Nash top. Seeing her live was bloody amazing & she brought the Made of brick album to life so I couldn't resist this top. Plus I recently bought some Pull & bear shorts on Depop (I bloody love Pull & Bear!!) & they are slightly big so I can finally put this belt to good use. On goes the converse & the fluffy jumper I nicked from the mother & we are good to go. Plus I chucked on my bee bag which ended up covered in vegan stickers!! 

This is going to be one of those outfits I recreate from time to time & that'll stick in my favourites. I'm holding onto the shorts until the warmer weather completely disappears. I'm also on the look out for a new fluffy jumper, preferably shorter than this one to replace my tatty old one so please send links my way if you find any!!

I can also say I've never been happier to announce that by the time this post is live I will have new hair which will definitely look ten times better than this grown out mess. I can not wait to have great hair again!! 

What I'm wearing
Jumper: F&F clothing Top: Kate Nash Shorts: Pull & bear (Depop) Belt: In the style (similarConverse: Vintage fair Bag: Accessorize 

Shelley xx




No comments :

Post a Comment