OOTD featuring H&M and New Look

It's party season!! Most of us have Christmas work events or plans for new years and glitter is the way to go!! I purchased this gorgeous sequinned dress on a whim but of course it has come in handy over this festive season. Glitter, sequins and all things sparkly are a wardrobe must have. 


I decided to style this dress really simple, throwing on a pair of small sling back heels and grabbing my mermaid clutch. You could say the clutch and dress clash but I still love the combo. I adore the green sequins against the blue/purple hues of the purse. I have unfortunately had some issues with the clutch but luckily they are easily fixed. I feel like a sparkly mermaid in this outfit and wore it to a chef's work party. The open back is perfectly placed as well, I hate dresses that fall below the bra line as I am not blessed with big boobs so padding is a must have!!

I really think this dress is a complete bargain and everyone should grab it while you can. It's so similar to Motel Rocks gabby dress for a fraction of a price!! It's very form flattering and as long as you size up (I recommend 2 sizes) is a perfect fit for everyone. 

What I'm wearing
Dress: H&M  Clutch: New Look  Heels: New Look 

2 comments :

  1. Shelley your legs are to die for! Specifically had to find this post to see where you got the dress from cause I was thinking about buying it myself. It's lovely on you x

    ReplyDelete