New Years OOTD featuring Missguided and Topshop


I finally shot a load of new outfits!! Phew now my blog won't be full of personal post only. I thought I should really post a new years eve inspired outfit. I've bought a few bits in the boxing day sales but the chances of them turning up in time are slim to I rummaged through my wardrobe and put this together. 

This year I'll be going clubbing for new years since I'm visiting home. I thought this was a good mix of formal and informal wear. I love the contrast of all black and silver accessories. The clutch really stands out and makes the whole outfit pop!! I love having pink hair because I can dress in all black and still have a pop of colour. The feather bralet has the clubbing edge where as the trousers keep the outfit quite smart. Of course I went straight to my comfortable sling back heels because I'm getting old and clubbing takes a toll when you wear stilettos. 

What are you guys planning to wear for new years? Comment below with your blog posts so I check them out!!

What I'm wearing
Necklace: New Look  Feather bralet: Topshop  Tailored trousers: Missguided 
Heels: New Look Clutch: Pop up store

No comments :

Post a Comment