Salon International Trip & Haul

(All links below)

Yesterday me and Simeon (from college) travelled all the way to London to visit Salon International. It's basically a huge hairdressing event and was such a fabulous experience. I have absolutely no idea if my readers have interest in hair but we all love a good haul so why not?


Simeon drove us both down which was lovely. It did take a while as its on the southern part of London but it was definitely worth it. We did a lot of shopping, so I was able to add some pretties to my kit. It was absolutely huge, so many stalls and so many events to watch. 
Head Jog brush set: Hair tools limited

I was in need of a nice set of brushes and I was recommended this brand. These are lovely and I was able to get a good range of sizes. I love the wood, stands out considering nearly everything else I have is black!! Keeping these for clients only. 

These are so handy. The air motion was my first purchase and I really loved it because I get quite knotty hair and because it's short it's perfect for me. It also works really well on the sally head and is comfortable to use. My angel brush was bought as an early birthday present by Simeon. Can't resist the teal metallic!!

These are definitely one of my favourite purchases. They are super lightweight and really handy to have in your kit. They have a button on the handle to detach the brush so you're able to create curls and volume during a blowdry. I honestly couldn't recommend these enough and can't wait to get the large and small sets.
Genesis hairdryer: Diva professional styling

This was a last minute purchase but I've needed a new dryer for home and of course I'll need a good one for clients. This is an absolute dream, it weighs nothing so no tired arms and has a screen and snazzy buttons. I really liked the settings control and had to get it. It has so much power to.
Scissor holster: Kamisori

When I saw this I was so intrigued and I couldn't help trying it on. It's really original and I can't imagine coming across similar designs. It's a really cool comb/scissor holder you wear like a gun holster. It luckily sits at the right height on me. Got a bargain too!!
Can't resist a good selfie, we actually had such a laugh on the drive down and then a lovely man gave us his exhibitor passes so we were able to get it for free. As if I'd be chosen to be a barbering model!! 



No comments :

Post a Comment