OOTD featuring H&M

As promised here's my outfit post from my Southampton trip. It's a pretty simple outfit but as the weather hasn't quite decided what it's doing recently I can never tell how many layers I'll need. I recently purchased this maxi skirt in the H&M sale and it's so different to my usual style. It's full length and is see through passed the mini skirt below which I think looks fab. I can wear it for a simple day outfit but also for an evening meal or a night out. I layered it with simple jewellery and plain black boots from New look. I wore my cute leaf necklace from Blue moon boutique and my pvc heart choker from Necro leather.  






4 comments :

  1. Great outfit!! It goes really well with your hair colour!
    Little Beauty Blog
    Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jumper it looks so warm and fluffy, I agree with the weather recently no clue what it's doing. the choker looks super cute with the jumper.

    ReplyDelete