The Lust List || Summer Fashion

I'm all into saving at the moment (I'm trying to do this adulting properly for once!!) but that doesn't stop me lusting over beautiful clothing. Anyone who has instagram knows that the save post option just becomes a wishlist, or is that just me?
Enough justifying my bad habits & onto the fashion. As you can tell I'm all about the bustier items & why shouldn't I be? For the first time I can dress without worrying about no boobs or bra lines; thank god!! First stop bikinis; I'm pretty excited to actually shop swimwear without dread & right now Inthestyle are killing it. I love Charlotte Crosby's new line & I definitely think I'll have to treat myself to the lace up one piece. As for dresses I haven't been searching too much since I don't go on nights out too often but I couldn't resist having a look at Ohpolly & as you can see they have some divine pieces. I also love this denim piece for day wear. On to tops which you can quite clearly see I've been focusing on a bit too much. But I am really loving the off the shoulder lace up look, which I think will make a great festival piece or holiday look. Of course a mesh piece has to make its way into my wishlist & I'm very excited to wear anything that doesn't require a bra. I've had enough of my surgery bra to last a lifetime.

I'm sure by the time this is live I'll have a bunch more items in the want category but here's to resisting a huge splurge!! Please comment your summer wishlist posts in the comments so I can have a gander. I also haven't forgotten it's mental health awareness week so I'll have a second post up this week (Saturday).

Shelley xx

2 comments :