OOTN || Binky Prints


I have to admit made in Chelsea is a guilty pleasure and I love all their styles so when Binky created a range with In the style I couldn't resist taking a peak. I wasn't able to purchase any items from her first release but her second line really stood out to me and as I'm going on holiday they're a perfect fit!!

I adore this playsuit as the pattern is super simple but the design gives it a unique look. I'm not usually one for such revealing tops as I don't have the biggest bust. Luckily with this is looks good with my strapless bra so I don't have to worry. It's slightly tight around the neck but the sizing elsewhere is perfect. The only issues I've found is the zip catches towards the bottom but it just takes a good pull!! I decided to belt it just to pull me in a bit more and break up the pattern. I love how it matches the gold detail on my clutch. I am forever pairing these shoes with night on the town outfits as they still have the look of heels but not the uncomfortable height!! 

What I'm wearing
Playsuit: Binky collection at In The Style Boots: Public Desire



No comments :

Post a Comment