Lou Lou's Vintage Fair (Swansea) | Lifestyle

On Sunday I spent my morning at the lovely vintage fair located in Swansea. Lou Lou's vintage fair travels around the UK during the year allowing vintage stores & sellers to come together at an event. It's the second time I've been (previously went to the Southampton venue) and I love it. I really enjoy wandering around looking at the items & the clothes are always divine. In this event I took a few photos and got myself a few goodies pictured below!!

Because the venue is usually quite a large hall there's soo many stalls to look at & choose from. Don't worry you don't have to spend all morning there if you have work commitments. The mother & I spent around an hour & a half at most. We got there for opening so luckily had first picks at stalls which is rather important as many things are a one off. There's so much to choose from and there's lots of sizes on offer. I usually find it difficult because I'm small but there was one stall with items of my size luckily. Some of the stalls take card to so you don't have to have mounds of cash & you can get lots of business cards too. They also have refreshments stands, as well as hair & beauty stalls so there's lots of to keep you busy. 
Kaftan & dress (Left/right): The Faded Glory (Insta // Depop)
Ring: Lori Loves (Facebook // Insta // Online store)

I picked up five items for myself & got Kane two prints (not featured) I've linked the items I can so you can have a gander at the stores. I'm planning to do a mini look book this week to show off the clothes in action. Luckily some of the stalls have their own stores or are at local markets!! I was lucky to snap up this original handmade ring from Lori's new collection!! 

The dates of the future events can be found here so check out if they will be in your local area!!

Shelley xx



No comments :

Post a Comment