Mac Beauty Haul

For valentine's day I was lucky enough to receive a cheeky Mac voucher from my other half. I know it's two months down the line but I wanted to show you guys my mini haul I did. I adore the products I picked up and I've linked them all below for you lovely lot to treat yourself too!!


I haven't done any swatches of the products because the lighting just doesn't do them justice. When I went into the store I was prepared for the crazy but luckily it was pretty empty. I was able to have a gander and pick up the items I was looking for. I really wanted a new highlighted and this one is beautiful. It has so many shades incorporated and looks lovely on. I also feel in love with these teal coloured liner and pigment. I have a thing for teal colours so I couldn't resist. They apply beautifully. Because I got a liner I decided it was time to invest in a decent brush and this one definitely comes in handy!! I also grabbed a new lip liner in a colour that would benefit a lot of my lipsticks. I couldn't find any shades of lipsticks I really loved and all their liquid lips were sold out. May have to treat myself in the future. 

Sorry I've been blogging sparsely, I've been way to busy and I haven't had any time to get shooting or even planning for that matter. I'm going to space out the posts I have prepared and get going on the shooting when I get a spare day!!

No comments :

Post a Comment