OOTD || PVC Confidence


We all know I love a sassy outfit with a bit of PVC. I have to admit this skirt was definitely one of those purchases I greatly appreciate myself for making. It has lasted so well & I can keep creating new outfits. It may be short and a bit worrying at times but I can't throw it out!! 

I decided to pair this outfit with my cosy new t-shirt blouse from the F&F collection. It's surprising how many great things you can find in supermarket clothing ranges. I like the pop of colour & the silhouette the outfit creates. I couldn't resist these boots at Primark; even though they are slightly wide on me. As if I could find a perfect fit anyway!! They are great for styling with outfits like this or over jeans; I think anyone can rock knee highs. 

I recently popped into a local store in Swansea which had really cute home-ware and jewellery. I got this delicate necklace as well as a cute ring holder which is sausage god!! Luckily the maker is online and has so many styles on offer so go check out their site. 

What I'm wearing
Top: F&F  Skirt: Topshop (similar here) Knee Highs: Primark (similar here) Necklace: Lisa Angel




No comments :

Post a Comment