Jeffree Star Cosmetics Review

(Links below)

I recently treated myself to these luxury liquid lipsticks for the Jeffree Star collection. He was having a release of a few new shades and of course as the was a purple/grey colour I couldn't resist. You've probably seen a gazillion amazing reviews on this collection but my love for my new products just couldn't justify not sharing with you guys!!

I just want to make a quick review and it'll probably benefit my UK readers the most. I decided to order directly from his site as the new collection was being released there. Obviously the best make-up brands always seem to be international so I'm wary of postage and customs fees. The site itself is simple to navigate and I actually ordered via my mobile site because I was in a mad rush not to miss out. The shipping fees are super reasonable and you receive tracking on every purchase. My order took a good while to get here but the social media gave updates constantly to make sure all the customers were aware of the circumstances. It came amazing protected thank god, I did have a customs fee but I have to admit I wasn't too fussed as I was expecting it. The colours are beautiful and highly pigmented. It applies so smoothly and I am in love with the applicator. It dries to matt really quickly and stays for a long while. The only down sides I've found are they are really liquid to begin with so can be a bit messy for your first few goes but they do dry quick. I also have to add they don't last as long as I expected but they do outlast every other brand I own. I don't what miracle I was hoping for but obviously lipstick will only last a certain amount!!

There's so many shades to choose from and other products are being released very soon which I'm excited for!! Check them out and treat yourself, it's definitely worth the loss of funds!!

2 comments :

  1. Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging.. organic makeup brands

    ReplyDelete