Holiday Lookbook || InTheStyle & Boux Avenue

I thought I'd start my holiday look-book with my favourite outfit. I've been dying to share this dress with you since I got it, but I wanted to save it so I could get shots like this. Hope you like my first proper outdoor shot (lets just say Kane wasn't as happy to snap me!! Holla at my insta-husband)

Shawl: Present 
Shoes: Primark (£4 // Similar here)
Bag: Present (Spanish boutique)
Bikini: Boux Avenue (Top £30 //Bottom £15)
I have to admit that I can't link most items but I had to share this outfit just to show of Binky's dress. As soon as I saw it was released I had to get it!! It's perfect for a summers day & even more perfect for holiday beach days. It layers perfectly over bikini's & you can tighten it to fit to how you would like it to fit. I've pulled each side rather tight so it pulls in my waist & shows my bikini pattern in the plunge area. I also tied the sides at the back in a bow because as you can imagine the straps ended up rather too long for comfort. I am never one for a white flouncy statement piece but this is pure perfection for me. My bikini is also fab, I was a bit worried as I have a small bust so balconettes don't usually fit correctly but it really works for me. The pattern is lush and really stands out!! They've got a few floral patterns to choose from to suit everyone!! I just chucked on the only white sandals I own; I really need to find a more permanent pair to add to my collection. I styled it with quite busy pieces just to add the colour and patterns needed to bring the whole outfit alive. 

Photos were taken at the blue lagoon beach in Olu Deniz. Wasn't the sunniest of days but was still beautiful & a fab location. 
What I'm wearing
Shawl: Gifted Dress: Binky at Inthestyle  Shoes: Primark (Similar here)Bag: Present (Spanish boutique) Bikini: Boux Avenue 




No comments :

Post a Comment