Tree Top Camping || Lifestyle

I had the best birthday week this month; so I wanted to show a part of that to you lovely lot. I was treated to a trip away to Wales to stay in this beautiful tree top tent. Plus I haven't been able to do a visit Wales post in forever & this is definitely a place you need to visit. There's a few images of the "campsite" & the days out so I'll stop rabbiting on!!

Jacob took me to the Red Kite centre in which you can camp in the tree top tent or stay in their lodge nearby. Both are situated in the middle of no-where which yes makes finding it a nightmare but also gives you a good break away from reality. We had an area all to ourselves which consisted of the tent, the cooking area, shower, fire deck, hammock & a fully flushing loo. All this was in the woods of course which was reached by following a trail over a stream. It was honestly beautiful to stay in such a private place. We had to be self sufficient; well Jacob did most the work (I am rubbish, I would have died). The tent itself was rather sturdy (thank god) & cosy. I won't ramble on too much because I wouldn't want to spoil it for anyone visiting. I will say take lots of torches because going to pee in the middle of the night when it's pitch black is no fun at all. 

Apart from the accommodation we visited such cute places; we went to see the Elan Valley dam, quaint little towns, Hay on Wye market & Brecon. We also visited such cute coffee shops & had some lovely meals out. Pretty much I was a spoiled princess for the week!! I honestly couldn't have asked for a nicer present or to have good with a better person. I am rather lucky to have had such a brilliant birthday this year. Now we're back to reality you really appreciate how amazing it was to be away from all the stress & drama of everyday life. 

It's well worth a visit for anyone who loves being outdoors, maybe a cute Easter getaway!! 

Further info & booking: www.sheepskinlife.com


















No comments :

Post a Comment