OOTD || Hamsa Heaven


Throw-back to a cute outfit I liked. Look at that grey hair; feels like years ago!! Anyhow I'm growing out my pixie into a cute bob so it's kind of a mess now. We all know how much I love a monochrome look so I thought it's about time I shared this we you.

Working in Primark just means I get to see the best new products in & spend my wages (oops!!). Well when I worked in Swansea that was the case but luckily I now work in a smaller store with less temptation. I decided to create a smart casual look by incorporating my gilet with my hamsa leggings. I love how this outfit comes together & the heels give it a slight edge. I actually wore this to the pub & I think I'm going to bring it back for next weekend. I did chuck a bit of colour in with my printed bag (see I'm trying my best!!) 

I will be shooting more outfits in the new year when I've got a new camera or I'll get Jacob to be my insta-husband!!

What I'm wearing
Blazer: Primark // Shirt: Primark // Leggings: I am Vibes // Shoes: Public Desire // Bag: H&M

Shelley xx

No comments :

Post a Comment