Hyde Park Winter Wonderland || Lifestyle

This year I'm very happy to say I got to visit the Hyde park winter wonderland. I've never really had the opportunity to visit before but this year me & Jacob decided to book a few bits and take a day out to enjoy the festivities. It definitely made me feel ready for Christmas!!

I'd like to apologise for the lack of photos & the basic quality but poor Jacob had to whip out his phone & take a few snaps when we had the chance. You can imagine how busy it gets; we went mid afternoon as well so I can see it getting busier as the evening nears. As stated we decided to book a couple of bits to do so when we arrived we had a wander round & then had our ice-skating booking. It is save to say I wasn't too excited; since I haven't skated since school I could only see it ending badly but it went fine & it was a lot of fun. It got really busy as well so get there early for your time slot. We also went on the big wheel which had a reasonable queue but was worth it. It may have been a short ride but it was lovely to see the event from above. Plus you can escape from the hustle & bustle. The whole atmosphere was festive & the day was really perfect.
Even though it was a lengthy day with lots of people I really enjoyed it. It's worth a visit for anyone who loves Christmas or to get your Grinch in the festive mood. It's so pretty & there's lots to do so if you have the opportunity pop in!! It's free entry and it's open till January so there's still lots of time. Details can be found here
Shelley xx





No comments :

Post a Comment