Winter Wishlist

(L-R: Body, Brush set, Bracelet, Jeffree, Shirt dress, Cacti & Cami dress)

It's been forever since I've made a wishlist post but my shopping interest has finally spiked, so here's some goodies for you. I literally been so focused on everything but adding to my wardrobe & other collections but since Christmas is approaching here's a few things I've had my eye on. I hope the bodice returns in my size because it is adorable. I also think beauty buys are great presents; I for one can't get enough of Jeffree Star's collection & I'll have to update you guys in the new year. I also found a few cute piece from In the Style. There range is so good & I always see so many things I want. Plus of course I had to add a bit of home-ware!! I am officially obsessed. 

I hope you guys are enjoying the festive season so far & please comment your wishlists so I can have a gander too!!

Shelley xx

No comments :

Post a Comment