OOTD || Full Bloom

Are you even a blogger if you see a flower wall & don't take a picture? Covent garden was the perfect place to get some quick outfit photos on our latest London trip. I really love that London puts on seasonal features & I couldn't resist this opportunity to get some cute snaps.
Please forgive me for the lack of photos but it was a rushed situation & some tourists were trying to take photos of me.  I find that rather creepy & rude but hey some people don't realise that I guess. My outfit style has veered more from the planned out to throwing on bits & hoping they turn out okay. If I like my outfit then I'll grab a few snaps; rather lazy but its working!! 

I've been meaning to shoot this skirt for a while but all the things I usually pair with it I had used in previous posts. In the end I threw on my comfy tee which I'm usually drawn to these day & popped on my converse. I can never wear uncomfortable shoes to London, all that walking requires sturdy shoes & converse are the way forward!! Of course I had to wear my fav jacket, there had to be tassels somewhere right? Recently I had a peak at the sales at accessorise & got some really handy bags which fit just the right amount of stuff for a day trip. It's definitely worth a look since usually their prices aren't really that affordable & they've got loads of bags on sale right now!! 

I've got a few posts lined up & hopefully even though the colder weather is approaching I can find some photo worthy outfits. I'm rather lazy in winter so I don't usually post as much fashion but who knows!! 
What I'm wearing
Jacket: Zara Top: Primark Skirt: Missguided Converse: Vintage fair Bag: Accessorize 

Shelley xx


No comments :

Post a Comment