OOTD featuring Motel Rocks


I couldn't help purchasing a few pieces from the Motel Rocks sale last month including this dress. It's really simple to style and I love the reverse water fall print. The dress can be easily styled with black or white accessories but of course I went for white again. My wardrobe is being over-run with white recently. Considering I owned zero white items a few months ago its a huge change. 



I adore my white cleated heels as they look cute for either a day or night outfit. I am jumping on the cleated heel trend and loving how comfortable they are to wear. Who doesn't love a comfortable shoe which also looks fab? Of course I teamed the outfit with my stressed but well dressed clutch which will always be my favourite. I couldn't have found a bag which summed described me better. 

I am in desperate need of more bangles and rings to style my outfits with so I'm sure you'll see a bunch on my August wishlist. Now I've stocked up on statement necklaces I need to start building the rest of my jewellery collection. If you have any shop suggestions feel free to leave them in the comments. 

What I'm wearing
 DressMotel rocks (£19) Clutch: Zara (Purchased on Ebay £25) Shoes: Ebay (£22.99)

1 comment :