OOTD featuring Nasty Gal

I purchased this lovely dress from Nicole at Vogue Mondays (link) and it couldn't be more perfect. Nicole is one of my favourite fashion bloggers and her style is impeccable so I follow her on depop to grab some bargains. Every girl needs a little black dress, and this has a stand out design. It's super simple to style so I threw on my cute pink heels and my go to clutch to add a pop of colour. 

I really love the garter style of this dress. Considering I make garters myself this dress seemed perfect for me. It's comfortable to wear even with the metal clips in the centre. I love how the dress shows of  the right amount of skin and in my case my sternum tattoo. I can't wait to style this dress as separates and I might even make a blog post when I do. I think every girl needs a LBD with a slight edge and this is mine. 

Thought I'd add a picture of me styling the dress on a night out. I adore my hairpiece (link) I'm meaning to do a review post soon so keep an eye out if you're interested. 

Can't wait to photograph my new outfits next week as I have a gazillion ideas. Hope you all are enjoying the last of the sun while you can 

What I'm wearing
Dress: Depop (£20 originally from Nasty Gal) Shoes: Ebay (£23 can also be found at Lamodauk) Clutch: Newlook (£9.99)


1 comment :

  1. You look awesome in that dress!
    I'm doing my first blog giveaway to mark 1/2 a year so far. It's a package perfect for anyone who loves fashion, beauty, and nice things. Details and how to enter at www.newhautmonde.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete