Tresemme Keratin Smooth Review

 Tresemme keratin smooth serum: £6.99 (Boots)

I thought I'd make a quick review on one of my favourite hair products. I am forever getting questions about my hair and I currently use La riche directions hair dye in shade rose red. Because I have slowly damaged my hair over the years, my hair gets super frizzy with lots of fly-aways. I've been trying to find a good product but have found products like frizz-ease to be absolute rubbish. Anyway I saw this product advertised on the TV and thought why not? I'm so happy I decided to try it because it actually works and has been a life saver. 

 I do apologise for the rubbish Iphone photos but they'll have to do. As you can see this product makes my hair look super sleek and straight. I'm usually one for a bit of wave to my hair but I love how sleek hair makes you feel like you've just been to the hairdressers. The product itself is simple to use. I don't use as much as recommended because I feel no need to. You literally apply it to your hair whilst wet, blow dry your hair and then use straighteners to activated the 7 day straightness. 

The product claims to last 7 days and 4 washes, which I'm still testing. I have a habit on pulling my hair into a high bun when I'm home and sleeping so I'm sure I'm messing up the products staying power. I just can't get rid of that habit. However if I leave my hair down is does last a good few days so I'm happy. My only problem is I doesn't remove as many fly-away hairs as I'd like but overall it has fixed my wild hair problem.

 I would recommend all my fellow hair lovers to try this product. It's not super expensive so even if you don't get on with it, you haven't spent too much. I really love this product so it'll be staying in my hair care collection for a good while. 

Hope you're all having a good day and feel free to comment any questions you have below. 

No comments :

Post a Comment