OOTD || Wednesday Adams


Got to love Wednesday Adams mixed with glitter overload!! I was able to purchase this beautiful playsuit using a blogger discount and it was so worth the cost. It's a quirky take on a Wednesday Adams style piece and once belted fits like a dream.

For some reason I couldn't capture the beauty of this playsuit very well but it has bat winged sleeves and the shorts are flared too. I love the loose fitting style contrasting with the collar. The smallest amount of white gives the dress another element. I decided to pair it with my glitter tights to add a another dimesion to the outfit. I love how much they pop in these images. I'm surprised how soft they are; who remembers scratchy tights from their childhood??  Of course I wore my platformed lace up shoes which also have an Wednesday Adams feel too!!
Since I wore this outfit for Christmas I didn't shoot any bags or other accessories. I would most likely pair this with a monochrome oversized jacket and my large monochrome handbag I recently purchased. However I did pair it with my clockwork key which has a pink gem to perfectly match my hair. I love how it sits in the collar. It's one of my favourite pieces in my jewellery collection!!

What I'm wearing
Playsuit: Oh my love London Belt: Missguided (came with tailored trousers) Necklace: My clockwork castle Glitter tights: Topshop Shoes: River Island




No comments :

Post a Comment