OOTD || Black Out


I love this outfit and it's surprisingly affordable to. Most items are either from the basics range or bought in sales. Can't resist a good bargain that becomes a staple in your wardrobe!!

I really love how witchy this outfit is. The mesh skirt breaks up the overload of black and gives a more dressed up tone. I love wearing this skirt now days as it's super sleek and gives such varied looks. Of course you guys have guessed I live in this crop but pairing both together really pull the outfit together. I decided to put my layered Primark necklace just to add some colour. 

I still have a few outfits to post before my new shoot so you''ll see a change in my style to suit my shorter hair. Kind of missing my brown to pink hair already eek!!

What I'm wearing
Necklace: Primark Crop top: Missguided  Maxi skirt: H&M Shoes: River Island Blazer: New Look 


No comments :

Post a Comment