OOTD || Slogan Crops


I'm a sucker for a pair of skinny jeans and a slogan tee so this is a perfect comfy outfit for me!! I love how the colours mesh well together and each pop. Plus summer is approaching so crop tops are going to be a staple in my wardrobe 

I keep showing of this slogan crop but if an item of clothing summed you up it's going to be a regular occurrence. I love how it can be dressed up with a pair of nice trousers, a blazer and a pair of heels. I went completely causal in this case throwing on a pair of vans. I adore this blazer from summer and it's now on sale. It goes perfectly with all black outfits and has so many different colours. 

I'm a busy bee lately and I've got a bunch of people visiting this weekend/week and my blog may be a little neglected!! Sorry in advance ladies!!

What I'm wearing
Blazer: New Look Slogan top: Rock on Ruby Joni Jeans: Topshop Vans: Office Bag: River Island 


1 comment :

  1. Really cool outfit. That jacket has such an amazing print!!

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete