OOTN || All About The Hair


I desperately wanted to feature my hair piece before I cut off even more of my hair!! Luckily I got these shots the day before. Please ignore the wonky lighting but I thought it was about time to show you a full outfit!!



I really adore this outfit and wore it for drinks with my girls. The dress works perfectly with the hair piece and gives me a more glam look. I love mini dresses and Miss Selfridge have a perfect range for everyone. My hair piece is 3/4 so I've pinned the front section of my hair to hide the attachment. I am pretty sure I won't be able to wear my hair piece with my new hair as I've got barely anything left (eek!!). I am in love with these new heels and they are the most comfortable pair I've ever owned. Everyone needs to purchase at least one of the colours in the range!! I've also paired it with my mermaid clutch which looks fab but is so impractical!! I ended up smashing my Iphone during the night because it was so useless!! 

I will hopefully have a video up next week when I manage to edit it. Head to my instagram if you're curious about my new hair. It's a huge change eek!!!

What I'm wearing
Hair-piece: Dollywood Boutique Dress: Miss Selfridge  Heels: New Look Clutch: New Look Necklace: New Look 


2 comments :