Boohoo wishlist

Boohoo wishlist
(L-R: Tassel skirt, Cut out crop, Maxi cardigan, Mesh top, Grey crop, Tassel waistcoat, Split jumper)

I thought I'd throw together  quick Boohoo wishlist. You guys have been spammed with Missguided goodies for a long time but I do shop elsewhere (promise!!). Any how I was sent a discount code today and couldn't resist a little look. I thought I'd pull out some of my favs from their collection. Each item is under £20 as well which is amazing. Boohoo is definitely a student's heaven. I pulled out a few knit wear which will transition really well into the summer months like the side split maxi tee which I am in love with!! I also added a few crops because I am a crop-aholic!! I also couldn't resist the tassel skirt and waistcoat after spying it on their advert!!!

If you have any items you think I'd love feel free to comment below a lin so I can add it to my ever growing wishlist.

2 comments :

  1. such a cute wishlist, I love boohoo they're clothes are cute and the prices are reasonable!
    I did a boohoo wishlist post not long ago, maybe you'll like a few things off it??
    www.daintydweeb.blogspot.com
    feel free to take a look :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete