OOTD || Tartan Additions


So I'm finally blogging an everyday comfy outfit I wear regularly. I'm all up for dressing up and looking smart but sometimes you just wanna bung on a pair of your favourite jeans and a comfy tee. I'm more of a crop top girl than a loose tee, so styling crops and high waisted jeans are my go to lazy day choice!!

I decided to pair my black crop with my acid wash jeans rather than my darker pairs. I never thought I'd be wearing blue jeans again!! I choose my eyeball sneakers to add a pop of colour and a much needed pattern. I really don't wear these enough considering the price tag so I've made it my mission to find new ways to wear them. Of course my tartan bomber clashes but it's definitely one of my go to items for spring weather!! 

This is my final outfit before my new shoot. Thank god, can't wait to show you guys my new outfits and hair!! I have two posts lined up for this week but please forgive me if they go off schedule as I'm a busy lady!!
What I'm wearing
Necklace: Miss Selfridge (gifted) Crop top: Missguided Jeans: Topshop Sneakers: Jeffrey Campbell (Nasty Gal) Bag: River Island Bomber: Primark 




No comments :

Post a Comment