OOTN || Leather & Mesh


I finally did a new blog shoot, so here's me with my pixie that I'm absolutely loving. At first I felt like I had to dress differently but I think I can rock my old clothes just as well (Sorry for the lack of links). Any how I felt sassy as hell in this outfit so I had to share it first. 


When I initially planned this outfit I was hoping for a white bandeau top but I am only blessed with tiny boobs so it looked uber odd. However I recently found this cute black lace bra and I think it really works with the mesh crop. I couldn't help overloading on the leather look and added my new waterfall jacket that I picked up in the sale. I'm loving this whole rocker chick vibe and my sky high boots finish it perfectly. 

It's actually strange blogging without pink hair being the focal point, but I do really love my new look and I hope you guys do to. I'll be rocking this outfit for a birthday night out tomorrow so lets hope I don't break an ankle (or two)!! My life has been pretty hectic and odd recently so I'll be posting a quick personal post next week so keep an eye out if you're interested. 

What I'm wearing
Mesh crop: Missguided Lace bra: Topshop Leather trousers: Topshop Clutch: New Look Boots: La Moda UK Leather Jacket: New Look

2 comments :

  1. You have such an amazing figure! Rocking those leather trews x
    Sarah | www.seriouslyshallow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete