OOTD || Fishnet Focus


My blog has been a bit sketchy recently, I haven't really start to my schedule. I apologise but I'm also feeling a bit lost when it comes to blogging. I think joining too many groups has thrown me. I'm not enjoying the blogging community so I've kinda drifted a little from my own blog. However I'm back with a new outfit. It's super simple but I love the contrasting textures.

I took some inspiration from one of my favourite bloggers Leanne Woodfull (here) who blogs a lot of simple but amazing outfits. As a newbie blogger you feel slightly under pressure to show off extravagant outfits rather than what you wear day to day. This is definitely something I would wear on a summer day. I love this midi dress from River Island. It shapes your body perfectly, plus they always have items with the similar style. I love the contrast between the flat black and the white mesh. I've got so many mesh pieces, which I rarely incorporate into my outfits!!

I will be blogging as usual, maybe more two days a week when I'm not feeling it. Hello to all my new readers. I've also decided to do a visit Wales section to show some fab places to visit in this beautiful country!!!
What I'm wearing
Top: Boohoo Dress: River Island (similar here) Plimsolls: Primark




No comments :

Post a Comment