Top Picks || Miss Selfridge

Miss Selfridge Wishlist
(L-R: Nude bag, Strappy mini, White mesh, Strappy leotard, Blue bodycon, Frill mini, White bag)

Miss Selfridge has always been one of my favourite store to buy dresses. I love their size range and they do cater for everyone. I couldn't help sharing my favourites. I know they're quite similar but they are definitely what I would pick out. A few are even in the sale too. I really love the white mesh, even though white is a risky choice and the frilled mini. I like the detailing, and the simplicity. The other strappy mini has a intricate detail on the back which is lovely but I'm not always one for open backs. I couldn't choose between the bag colours hence the inclusion of both. I would recommend popping in store to try any item on before buying since the sizes can vary soo much. I may have to treat myself later on in the month!!

No comments :

Post a Comment