NOTD || Chevron Mani

I don't usually have time to spend on doing my own nails, so went I get the chance I make the most of it. My current mani is this cute glitter chevron design!! It was surprisingly simple to create so I thought I'd share. You can easily purchase chevrons online or create your own. 

For this design I made my own chevrons. I used small sticky label and cut the arrow shape for each nail. They are perfect, but nail art will never be exact on each nail. I then placed the chevrons on each three nails and painted the full nail with Ciate's superficial and then once again using Ciate's the hamptons. I then peeled back the chevrons, let it dry for a minute and cleaned the area. I used a normal nail polish remover and a nail brush to clean and sharpen the lines but you can also use acetone for a faster result. Then do the same on the other hand (don't worry that hand will never be as perfect). I also update the white zig zag design with a basic white striper. This was pretty simple to do, just try to keep a sturdy hand and quickly clean. I would also leave the nails to dry for a while before adding a top coat and you can accidentally drag wet paint and ruin the design!!





No comments :

Post a Comment