OOTD || Ripped Details


I previously posted an outfit featuring this Missguided split top, but I have to admit I pretty much lived in it when I first purchased. It's so diverse and comfortable!! I can't resist bunging it on over a pair of leggings or jeans when I was in a rush so I thought I'd share this alternative outfit.

I rarely wear this white ripped jeans, just because they sit on the hip rather than being high waisted. I'm not one to wear crop tops with low rise jeans so when I find a top that blends well I love it. I love how clean this outfit looks. The white and grey pop but the black accessories go really well too. I just like how flattering this outfit is. I also tried to do a different shot from my usual but I'm not sure how man close ups I'll be doing. Shooting yourself can create a few challenges. 

I took a short break from blogging so I could adjust to my new work schedule, but yesterday I did a new blog shoot, so I have lots to post. 

What I'm wearing
Hat: River Island Split top: Missguided Ripped jeans: Topshop Shoes: Ebay (£12)Necklace: *Elsie Grace*





2 comments :

  1. Such a cool outfit, the top is so cool - not something I'd pick up in the shop, but it looks great on and I love the way you've styled it! Can't wait to see your new posts :) x

    ellie etc | a personal style & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete