OOTD || Stripes & Skirts


I couldn't resist sharing this outfit from my most recent shoot. Sometimes when you just pick out a few items you end up creating a better outfit than if you had planned it. I love the contrasting colours. The touch of grey bring the monochrome look together.


I rather like these new dolly shoes I decided to purchase for work. I have the skinniest ankles possible so I usually go for shoes with straps or buckles to be safe. I've slowly gained confidence with these and they even come in different colours. I can't get over how cost effective this outfit is too. 

Heads up guys I'm shooting a few goodies tomorrow and guess who's changed her hair again??? Oops!! I have so many outfits to post so hopefully I'll get a chance to shoot some written posts too!! 

What I'm wearing
Top: New Look Tennis skirt: Amazon Shoes: New Look Belt Bag: Primark


No comments :

Post a Comment