OOTN || Gothic Mesh


It was my birthday last month and my girls decided to come down for a night out so I decided to treat myself. I couldn't resist this mesh dress and turns out it honestly is one of my favourite items now!! Of course I went for the all black look!! 

I went for my staple shoes which are luckily no longer deadly and a grey clutch. I have to admit I love the look of these clutches but they are pretty useless!! It went with my outfit at least. I also wore my Bettie wig which I adore. I ended up freezing all night but you can't wear something mesh without getting a chill.

What I'm wearing
Wig: Annabelle's wigs Dress: Oh my love Heels: New Look Clutch: New Look

1 comment :

  1. Wow! You look gorgeous in that dress! This color is so perfect for you. You looking really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete