OOTN || Monochrome Culottes


Back over my birthday period Kane treated me to this gorgeous jumpsuit. River Island always have beautiful jumpsuits but at the time this was my favourite. Can't resist a good culotte piece.

I decided to style this really simple, because the piece speaks for itself. It has such beautiful detailing it doesn't need any fancy accessories. I apologise I've left it so late to blog but I've linked a similar piece. I also grabbed another box clutch from New Look. It's uber cute and very inconvenient as per usual!! Why do I do this to myself. Anyhow I hope you enjoyed my lifestyle blogging recently. I'm really enjoying that aspect, but I've got a few outfits to share!!

What I'm wearing
Jumpsuit: River Island Purse: New Look  Heels: New Look


1 comment :

  1. love your style. Thanks for bring new and original fashion...

    ReplyDelete