London & Reading Haul

(Bottom: Cross top | Velvet dress | Leaf mug | Bulb lamp | Cacti set | Hogwarts throw)

After working so much overtime during the Christmas period, I thought I may as well splurge a little when payday came around!! Me & Jacob decided to pop into London because I really needed new foundation & only Oxford street Debenhams offers Kat Von D's range. It was well worth a chilly day in London to get a few goodies. We also travelled to Reading the next day to pop into the new Primark & Ikea to grab a few bits as well. 

I may have slightly over spent but considering I've been living on such a tight budget it's a guilt free splurge!! I really enjoyed wandering around Oxford street; there's so much on offer that I could have done a lot more damage if I wasn't saving. Luckily I didn't splurge in every store but of course we had to pop into Lush. It is such a beautiful store & I didn't realise they have exclusive products!! I decided to get the lemon sherbet scented showder (trust me I didn't have a clue either) which is yet another shower product I can add to my collection. It's an exfoliater so I can least say it's different to the rest. I also grabbed a couple of comfy tops from H&M; I love the cropped hoody trend so they have some for a really good price. I also got the lightweight shirt with a frayed edge which I can not find online but it'll come in handy as the warmer weather nears. I also ended up with more cacti (oops!!) but aren't they so cute & tiny, plus I got the cute dish alongside them to present them. Whilst in London I did make it to Debenhams and treated myself to a new foundation, the tattoo liner & a lipstick. The artist who served me was super helpful & made it so easy to get my correct shade (review post to follow). Finally I got a new planner which is actually really handy & I can definitely see myself continue to use it over the year. I'll feature it soon for you guys. 

In Reading we didn't do too much shopping; I got a few home bits from Ikea (mainly storage) & off course a cacti set. Yes I'm obsessed; I just can't resist. The new Primark is really well laid out & is easy to follow but the stock wasn't that great; mainly more colour range than more stock selection. However I grabbed a few sale items & home-ware. I love my new hogwarts throw; perfect for one person!!

I'll have a beauty haul to follow next week & some exciting news. Been a while since I've made a good haul so I tried not to bore you too much!!
Shelley xx

No comments :

Post a Comment