OOTD || London Comfort

I recently had a rather busy weekend packed full of activities I was planning to shoot, but I decided to put my camera to one side & enjoy!! Anyone else feel like sometimes they are missing out just trying to get great shots for that instagram photo? I did however get a few outfit snaps while we were in London before my camera decided it was time to sleep (guess who forgot to check the charge level!!). I love London but I always try to opt for a comfy outfit because all that walking does that a toll. 

As much as this outfit probably doesn't look the comfiest it actually was & I may have look under dressed for the weather at first but who was winning when the sun came out? Definitely worth all the stares from people on the tube. On the day Jacob & I were popping to London for a lunch cruise on the Thames so I felt I had to try & dress nice. I ended up throwing on a playsuit I had kind of forgotten about but it turned out okay. Chucked on my go to jacket (I am obsessed with fringing didn't you know?) & my comfy brogues. If you head to London if anything other than your comfiest shoes I suggest popping others in your bag. Trust me you'll need them!! 

Forgive me for the resting bitch face/the sun is in my eyes squint. I promise I'm not trying to curse you through the screen. I'm off to Wales this weekend for some much needed Download shopping. If you're going this year pop me a comment so I can keep an eye out for your faces!!

What I'm wearing
 Jacket: Zara Playsuit: Missguided (Similar)Brogues: Topshop (similar)

(All photos taken at Tower of London)
Shelley xx























No comments :

Post a Comment