OOTD || Beach Days

Who else is excited that the sun has finally made an appearance? Apart from the fact I am melting in work & I was burnt to a crisp at download I am enjoying the longer summer days. Not only is the blogger in me excited about the fact I can shoot pretty much all day but in general I just enjoy summer more. How cliche of me!!
As much as I prefer dressing for summer & I can create much cuter outfits sometimes you've just got to keep it simple. When the weather is super hot is all about comfort & trying not to melt!! On our last day in Wales we decided to take a quick trip to the beach before the drive home & we snapped a few photos. My camera was dying & this was a quick throw together outfit but hey it turned out rather well.  I have to admit I'm living in any top that doesn't require a bra; 6 weeks of surgery bras killed me off & these stretchy camis are unbelievably comfy!! If you do purchase them from Tesco I'm wearing a large for reference. I popped on my new Sarah Ashcroft shorts which are fab; the quality is great & even if they are slightly loose I don't mind as they still look great. I also packed my kimono which is super old but goes so well with the shorts so on it went. The colours really pop & I do try to wear more colours in summer!!

I'm glad its cooling down so I can enjoy the sun without the risk of burning or sun stroke & hopefully I can keep shooting lots of content for you guys!! Please make sure to wear sun cream & always check the UV star rating as well as the SPF so you don't get burnt like me!!

What I'm wearing
 Kimono: New Look (Similar) Vest: Tesco Shorts: In the style Shoes: Primark

(All photos taken at Aberavon Beach)
Shelley xx


No comments :

Post a Comment