OOTD || Distressed Knit

I can't be the only blogger who sometimes gets those moments when they feel like they are in full on blog mode? Well this was one of them!! I threw on this outfit from the bits I had packed for a weekend & really loved it but when I went to shoot it, the weather decided to be utterly terrible. From then on I knew which location I wanted & was determined to revisit on my next trip.

You can probably see why I wanted this location; it's beautiful & it's one of my favourite places. A few years back I took a similar image to the one above & really wanted to recreate it. I feel in love with this area & Jacob had never visited (even though it's right round the corner) so of course I had to take him. 

On to the outfit; I really like this outfit because it is a perfect transition piece during these months of odd weather. The jumper is light-weight but with a vest top underneath it can keep you warm. It's actually tapered to one side so its great to wear with leggings & I lived in it last winter. As for the jeans I know they are pretty distressed (more so with me ripping them) but I really like the look they create. I'm a huge fan of mom jeans & I think the distressed look goes really well with my style. Throw on some converse & you have a super comfy outfit!! 

What I'm wearing
 Jumper: H&M Jeans: Topshop Converse: Schuh

(All photos taken at Melincourt Falls)
Shelley xx











No comments :

Post a Comment