September/October wishlist

September wishlist

1)Black ankle boots (£28)
It's that season again and even though I own a bunch of black boots, they are all quite high heeled, so I really want some smaller boots. These look perfect, the heel is only four inches so I assume they will be super comfortable.

2)Silver backpack (£19.99)
I am still loving the holographic trend and I think this bag is perfect. I am dying to treat myself when I have available funds so this will be my next purchase for sure. I think it'd pull together soo many outfits and it'll be handy for travelling back and forth on day trips.

Since I'm moving and I know I won't have too much storage space I really want some small items to hang my necklaces on. I found these cute pieces on amazon, so if I can't find any in my favourite home-ware store I'm sure these will work fine.

4)Daily chalk board (£40)
I saw this chalk board on Zoella's home-ware haul and just couldn't resist it. I am super organised and love making plans and notes so I think this would be a quirky way of doing so. It's a bit pricey but I might treat myself with my birthday money.

5)Mesh shift dress (£11.49)
You guys know how much I love mesh and I think the mesh panelling on this shift dress give it a really nice look. It's in the sale right now so hopefully I can give myself a treat when I get paid. I really need some basics for my wardrobe now the season's changing and think this would be a great staple.

6)Monochrome duster coat (£24.99)
It's time to go coat shopping and I'm always super picky with my coats. I really want a monochrome or plain jacket this time round. I still have my fur jacket and my blue boyfriend jacket so I'm hoping to get a duster coat to add to my collection. I'm going to Primark soon as they have such a lovely range.

I purchased the eyeliner from this collection recently and am loving it. I will be reviewing it later on this month for you guys. Since the eyeliner works so well I thought I might try the mascara too.

8)Faux septum ring (£12)
I'm too much of a wimp to get my septum pierced and I'm not one for facial piercing these days but I think Lamoda's range of faux jewellery are wonderful. But pricey for me but I may have the chance to treat myself at some point.

9)Monochrome bag (£29.99)
I love monochrome items right now and I really want to add a bag to my collection. I currently have a bunch of clutches but wanted something larger for everyday use. I think this would be great for shopping or a evening out.

This wishlist is bigger than usual but since I'm moving I'm looking for both home-ware and clothing. I thought I'd make it both my September and October wishlist as I know I'm going to be poorer than usual with my move.

No comments :

Post a Comment