Day To Night || Outfit


I recently purchased this amazing dress from Zara. I've seen a few of my favourite bloggers featuring this dress so I searched this site and finally was able to buy it myself. I am super happy, its very me. I love the oversized style and the 60s vibe. The eye print makes it stand out from the average dress. I decided to create a day vs. night outfit post to show how versatile the dress is and do something new. It's my first go at this type of post so if you want to see more please let me know. 

Day
Night

I love easily you can change a simple dress into two outfits with accessories. Teaming the dress with a simple handbag and cut out sandals creates a summery daytime outfit. Adding my boyfriend jacket also adds the extra layer for when the weather is a dreary as today. Pairing the dress with platform boots or even simple black heels give the outfit an evening feel, and adding a kimono adds a touch of sophistication. You can also team a simple dress with basic shoes and a simple jacket for a dress down look and add a larger heel and a simple blazer for a dressed up look. I love how versatile this dress is and can't wait to create even more styles with it in the future. I hope you liked this post and I may try more day to night posts in the future. 

No comments :

Post a Comment