OOTD featuring Zara

I finally got my hands on the "stressed but well dressed clutch" which pretty much sums up me. I thought I'd include it in one of my simple outfit posts. The clutch is back in stock on the Zara website so I included the link but you can also find it on ebay if it sells out again. 


I teamed the dress with my bottlecap necklace found in my previous blogpost (here) as I like how the necklace compliments the collar. I also wore simple black jelly sandals with the dress as summer is finally appearing and who doesn't love jellies? 

I love this dress as it's great for the summer weather and super easy to style. I'm so glad I finally got my hands on this clutch as it's just super cute and perfect for me. It's super easy to pair with a day or night outfit so be prepared to see a lot more on my blog. Hope you all had a good Easter. 







No comments :

Post a Comment