Lime Crime Review

Lime crime - Poison Berry (Similiar)

The other day this beauty arrived in the post and I'm super happy. I've wanted to purchase a Lime Crime lipstick for months and when I found this colour it had to be mine. I purchased mine from amazon linked above but you can find it on a number of sites. I decided to use amazon because I had this on my wishlist and it seemed a decent price (£20ish) but you can get them from Lime Crime's website (here) for $18 (unsure about postage costs). I am so over the moon with this lipstick so I decided to make a review post. I know a few of my instagram followers wanted to know more too.



As you can see the packaging is super cute and girly which I love. Feel like a proper girly girl putting this on. 

Ignore how moody I look, my face wasn't working for me today. But the colour is a lot pinker than I expected but from a far it does look a lot darker and richer like the swatch you see when purchasing. You can have a look at my wishlist post if you want to compare. The lipstick itself applies so smoothly and I have to add smells amazing. I thought Mac lipsticks smelt divine but this is even better. The lipstick stays on for a long time so you don't have to worry about re-applying all the time. I have been advised to prime my lips before hand as the colour can stain and to make sure its applies smoothly this may be a good idea. 

I've had no problem with the lipstick at all so I think the price is really worth it. Just like Mac lipsticks I think Lime Crime is going to turn into an obsession. Lime Crime do a bunch of unusual colours and also do a range of velvetines which dry matte so there's a lip product for everyone. I would highly recommend Lime Crime lipsticks and I hope you guys can  treat yourself soon!!

Shelley xx





1 comment :

  1. Hiya Lovely, I've nominated you for the liebster award. You can find the questions and everything on my blog :) xx
    http://ashleighrhiane.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/liebster-award-again.html

    ReplyDelete