OTTD featuring River Island and New Look


I've been in Wales for the past week, hence my lack of blogging. But I'm back and I have a bunch of new outfit posts for you lovely lot. I'm sticking with outfits for the warmer weather for now and apparently we have a heat wave on the way so why not? I thought I'd start off with my favourite outfit, which I wore for a lovely date with my other half on Sunday. 



I absolutely adore this slip dress, it's such a perfect colour and suits my patterned kimono to a tee. I was never really a fan of River Island but over the last few months I've really grown to love their store. Every time I pop in to buy Kane a new tee I end up seeing a lovely dress or such and have to buy it. I couldn't resist this slip dress, they have a range of colours available but the lilac really stood out to me. I love how formal it is, so can be worn for a nice event but could be worn for a night on the town too. I also purchased the mesh heels recently and have fallen in love. I need to warn you guys; they do feature in a few of my new outfits (oops). I decided to style my dress with black and pink accessories and really love how it turned out. 

Hope you guys have all had a fab August and are looking forward to the AW14 trends like myself. 

What I'm wearing
Dress: River Island Clutch: New look Heels: New look Kimono: Newlook Necklace: My Clockwork Castle


No comments :

Post a Comment